Join Our growing Team
PMMI, Precision Metal Machining, Inc. is a first class 34,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Carlstadt, NJ with over 40 employees. We are seeking self-starting and highly motivated individuals for all areas of our CNC Team.
Product line includes:
- Government Contract Work
CNC Machinist - Programmers and Set Up Multi axial milling and turning, Swiss Turning, and wire EDM
CNC Machinist Programmers and Set Up Multi axial milling and turning, Swiss Turning, and wire EDM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Program and setup CNC machines efficiently to produce parts to customer blueprint specification while adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Plan programming by studying blueprints, 3D models, dimensions, and tolerances to yield a respectable and functional final product.
- Able to work with a variety of materials including stainless steels, aluminum, and plastic while holding tight tolerances.
- Has superior knowledge to all basic aspects of machining related to one's respective area of expertise in a given department.
- Accomplishes organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communcation, Functional and Technical Skills, Tooling, Coordination.
- MINIMUM 5-10+ YEARS EXPIERENCE
- MANUFACTURING/MACHINE SHOP OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE A MUST.
- MUST HAVE THOROUGH UNDERSTANDING AND ABILITY TO READ/INTERPRET BLUEPRINTS.
- MUST USE ALL INSPECTION EQUIPMENT (CALIBERS, OPTICAL COMPARITORS, MICROMETER, ETC.)
- MECHANICAL INSPECTION TOOLS, TOOLING, DOCUMENTATION SKILLS.
- COMPUTER SKILLS SUCH AS MS WORD AND EXCEL A BONUS.
- SELF-MOTIVATED, WILLING TO GROW WITH PMMI.
Excellent working conditions, Medical, Dental, 401K.
Salary Based on experience.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PMMI Precision Metal Machining, Inc.: Manufacturing facility, with 32 years of experience, specializing in the orthopedic, medical device, commercial, military, government and aerospace markets. Expertise in high quality manufacturing in both metals and plastics from prototypes to production, including complete assemblies. PMMI certifications included: ISO 13485, ISO 9001:2008, ITAR, Gov't Contracted, FDA Registered and we are Veteran Owned. EOE.
PMMI VOLUNTEER DAY 2018
AVIATION HALL OF FAME OF NEW JERSEY
Real Stories. Real Service. Real Help.